What is the retina? In the back of the eye, the retina “sees” light and transforms it into nerve impulses that the brain interprets as vision. Maintaining healthy blood vessels and blood flow is the key to proper retinal function.
Retina & Macula Health
What is the macula? It is the retina’s central area where light is focused. Carotenoids (lutein/zeaxanthin) found in the macula are critical to protecting the retina from ultraviolet (UV) light and free radicals.
- Healthy Blood Flow*
- Supports the retina and macula health.*
- Supports healthy capillaries and microcirculation*
- Optimal Night Vision*
- Supports the retina's ability to adapt to light and dark conditions*
- Macular Support*
- Provides carotenoids (lutein & zeaxanthin) that are critical to a healthy macula*
- Free Radical Protection*
- Helps protect against oxidative stress and free radicals*